You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Transtechnik Alex Touring Rack holds 1 x power distributor, 4 x Alex M 12 x 2.5.
2.5 kVA thyristor power modules for dimming a variety of loads
Alex M 2.5 kVA is a compact, rack-mountable unit that provides simple dimming of resistive, inductive and capacitive loads, which can be controlled using a lighting control console (DMX512 or a similar unit) or independently, using many control functions. It can be used as a single dimmer pack.
Many of Alex M 2.5 kVA's functions - which can be set using menus - allow for a wide range of applications. You can use the DMX512 or 0-10V analog for control. When the input signal is lost, you can choose to output the last cue, switch off the outputs or fade in an auxiliary group. All settings are stored in a non-volatile memory and can be changed at any time.
· 12 cues that can be called up separately from the lighting control system
· Five control curves, including NonDIM
· One chaser with adjustable hold and fadetimes and independent sequence selection
· Individual 0-30% preheat setting for each channel
· Output limit adjustable from 30-100% for each channel
· Temperature-controlled ventilation
· Operating hours meter
· Many menu-controlled functions for a wide range of applications and simple operation
· Control using DMX512 or analog (0 to 10V)
· If the input signal is lost, you can either hold last look or switch off the output