You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Roadie HD+35K comes in a case. We have also "portrait" Roadie HD+35K projectors available.
The Roadie HD+35K delivers superior image quality and enables users to stack, blend and
color-match multiple projectors.
3-chip DLP® technology, high-quality optics
and world-class 10-bit image processing.
With low maintenance and highly reliable
(>100,000 hours) DLP® technology, the Roadie HD+35K delivers:
• High brightness
• Repeatable color
• Excellent uniformity
• High contrast
• Excellent fill ratio
• Control capabilities in a native widescreen format
Proven 10-bit native HD processing Utilizing the proven 10-bit processing in our 2K resolution products, the Roadie HD+35K continues to exceed expectations in image quality and reproduction. High bandwidth supports additional functionality such as Picture-in-Picture and seamless switching between sources.
Managing the operation and maintenance of the Roadie HD+35K is easy. Field-alignable DMDs and a cleanable optical engine give you full control of the projector. Replacement lamp costs are low and we offer the best warranty on the market – 3 years parts and labor (including
• 35,000 lumens at 2048 x 1080 resolution
• Brightest and highest resolution 3-chip DLP® technology available today
• Superior image quality and ability to stack, blend, and color-match multiple projectors
• Separate projection head and lamp ballast
• Built-in carrying and rigging handles
• Motorized lens mount
• Stackable (optional stacking frame for up to 105,000 lumens)
• High-performance, inexpensive bubble lamp, with auto-alignment
Note: Professionally maintained and teched prior to shipment.