You have no items in your shopping cart.
The HD10CEA converts SDI/HD-SDI video with embedded audio to analog video and 4 channel balanced analog audio. SD video outputs can be configured as YPbPr (Betacam or SMPTE/EBU-N10), RGB, composite or YC (SVideo). HD video outputs can be configured as YPbPr or RGB. The 4 audio channels can be selected from group 1-4. Audio and video output connections are available on a 25 pin “D” subminiature connector (breakout cable supplied). All video/audio configuration is done by external dipswitch selection. This versatile, low-cost, miniature monitoring solution also outputs two loop-thru SDI/HD-SDI outputs.
• Digital to Analog Audio and Video Converter
• SDI/HD-SDI with Embedded Audio Input
• SD Component or Composite Video Outputs (SD Input)
• HD Component Video Outputs (HD Input)
• 4 Channel Balanced Audio Output
• 2 Equalized, Loop-Thru SD/HD-SDI Outputs
• Selectable Audio Channel Pair/Group
• Audio/Video Configurable via Dipswitch
• Uses 5-18Vdc power (supply sold separately)
Note: Professionally maintained and teched prior to shipment.