You have no items in your shopping cart.
• Provides a direct connection of up to 64 channels of 24-bit, 48 kHz digital audio between a VENUE system and a Pro Tools|HD system using DigiLink cables (purchased separately).
• Record up to 128 channels of digital audio (up to 96 Stage inputs and up to 32 assignable channels) into Pro Tools (with two HDx cards).
• Playback up to 128 Pro Tools tracks directly into a VENUE system (with two HDx cards).
• Provides a one-for-one digital split of all Stage input channels 1-48 without needing to crosspatch or configure the VENUE software Patchbay.
• Provides an additional 16 user-assignable input and 16 user-assignable output channels (configured in the VENUE software Patchbay), which can be used for any combination of recording and playback (including simultaneous playback and recording).
• Provides a redundant output configuration in which you can do the following:
• With two HDx cards installed, record all 48 Stage inputs, plus any assignable outputs, to two independent, 64-channel Pro Tools|HD systems.
• With an HDx card and a VENUE MADI card installed, record all 48 Stage inputs, plus any assignable outputs, to a Pro Tools|HD system, and transmit the same channels to an external MADI device.
Note: Professionally maintained and teched prior to shipment.